- Have access to Office 365 as Administrator. Don’t already have access? Get free try for one month at https://products.office.com/en-us/try
- Install Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant for IT Professional BETA https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39267
- Install Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell (64-bit)
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=236297. 32-bit has been discontinued as of October 20, 2014 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=236298)
- Launch Windows PowerShell or Windows PowerShell ISE
- Execute cmdlet Import-Module MSOnline
- Execute cmdlet Connect-MsolService
Congrats, you now have access to all PowerShell commands to manage Azure Active Directory in Office 365.